Saturday, March 30, 2013

Paulina Wilson

Is it a scam? 
If you have recieved an email from Paulina Wilson like the one pasted below. Beware of the sender, this is a scam email designed to defraud internet users.
About Fraud
For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from:

paulina_wilson@rocketmail.com
reply-to: paulina_wilson@rocketmail.com
to:
date: Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM

A dailymail.co.uk article from Hi! I am MISS PAULINA WILSON .It is very important and urgent, I got your email contact through the internet and I am very eager to send you this email to request for your assistance in helping me to receive and invest my only inheritance money $6.700.000 which I inherited from my late father.I will like to establish business relationship with you because i become interested on you after going through your profile and i believed that you can help me to invest my money in a profitable business in your country, I found your contact email through Google web site page durring my search for a reliable business partner. Now i have confidence that you are the real type i need as business partner. I want you to reply this mail urgently, please tell me something about yourself and your business and tell me about your company (if any), I am waiting for your lovely reply so that i will tell you everything about me and send you my picture...;// Yours sincerely M

2 comments:

  1. here's the latest I received from the same waste of life THIEF: "My name is PAULINA WILSON. I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I have some money which i will like to invest in your country in profitable business under your control as my business partner. thought you would be interested in the following article:"

    I removed the link to the article because, I mean...what's the point? A Thief is a Thief is a THIEF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening everyone.
    I also received a similar email with a link to a website page Bbyo.org whose link bored also omits this message.
    Below copy of the received message that sleazy:
    “Hi,
    I thought you’d be interested in this page.
    The link bored.
    My name is Paulina wilson, am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I have some money which I will like to invest in your country in profitable business under your control as my business manager.
    paulina Wilson”.
    Blogs like this are sites and alerts about scams on the internet that help many people who are contacted by these scammers.
    Unfortunately most people do not care to do some basic research on Google on the name, e-mail or message title used for the scams. If they did that, would avoid many future losses, because they believe being rewarded by luck.
    Greetings to all and thanks to Mathew Brown the author of the blog;

    ReplyDelete