Sunday, May 10, 2015

Andrew Bailey Email Scam

Is it a scam? 
Email from Andrew Bailey address andbail00912@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet 
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
About Fraud
Reply-To: <andbail00912@gmail.com>
From: <ts@setauketcomputer.com>
Subject: HI
My name is Andrew Bailey (http://www.bankofengland.co.uk.) I have 25Million Pounds proposal for you, email me at andbaile@yandex.com, your full name, phone number and address if interested.

15 comments:

  1. Sent me an email saying got a deceased client and you have inheritance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the exact text:

    Inheritance / We have an inheritance of a deceased client with your surname. Kindly contact Andrew Bailey via email: (
    baile) with your full names for info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got same text about an inheritance. immediately suspected scam and just ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried to PayPal scam me via bailey.drew0007@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too bailey.drew0007@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob 16January2020
    Just had a message on my phone regarding "unclaimed estate attached to Ur name. Pls contact Andrew via email At baileyandrew530@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Address:BAILEY.DREW0007@OUTLOOK.COM is this person a scam as I've sent him my phone on monday and waiting on payment through paypal if so what can I do is there any chance off getting my phone back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too suspected it was a scam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Friend

    How are you, hope you are well.

    I'm an Auditor in a private financial investment company. I am getting in touch with you regarding an unclaimed funds in our financial institute, please kindly contact Mr. Andrew Bailey of the Bank of England via email for more details of an unclaimed funds that is linked to your name by our late client.

    Contact Details;
    Name Andrew Bailey
    Email: baileyandrewb@gmail.com


    Best Regards
    Maria Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've received an SMS from Mr Bailey saying there are unclaimed funds from their late client who has the same surname as mine. They said I must email.

    Email: mrbailey7775@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kindly contact Mr. Andrew Bailey with your full names via, andrebailey536@gmail.com for inheritance clarity of our late client's funds. Receive this sms today

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in South Africa also got a email from this asshole but not falling for it deleted

    ReplyDelete