Sunday, February 16, 2014

GOOGLE/GMAIL LOTTERY 2014

If you have received email  from Mr Samson Musa  email address inf.g2014@foxmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: GOOGLE/GMAIL LOTTERY info@un.org
reply-to: inf.g2014@foxmail.com
to:
date: Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:36 PM
subject: GOOGLE/GMAIL LOTTERY 2014
 This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred
Thousand, U.S Dollar($500,000.00 ) And APPLE LAPTOP for the Annual  2014
Lottery promotion which is organized by GOOGLE/GMAIL LOTTERY INC IN
COLLABORATION WITH THE UNITED NATION(UN).GOOGLE/GMAIL WINDOWS, collects all the
email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that
subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail, we only select 13 people every year as our
winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

Google/Gmail Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 4 days from the date
of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not
claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please
be warned.

    Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are
expected to fill and submit to the event manager.
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
.Full name   Contact Address Age Telephone Number   Occupation.  State  Country
Submit your information to the company email stated below
Name: Mr Samson Musa

inf.g2014@foxmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I received this email. Here is the email address and contact information they sent me.


    Contact Events manager Lottery Department

    Submit your information to the company email stated below only

    Name: Gray Paulson

    g-gwm@qq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Thaw Zin Hein. I am 25 years old . I am Male. My phone number is 1(806)- 731-3510. My address is 2601 N Grand st, APT-151, Amarillo, Texas, 79107. I am Burmese and I came from Thailand . I was married and I have a one kids. thanks for contact to me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too received this email and ignored it

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. I already knew this is a scam. ignore!

    ReplyDelete