Monday, April 21, 2014

George Traykov, Donation OF $500,000.00 USD--

If you have received email  from  George Traykov email address george_traykov@aol.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: George Traykov <george_traykov@aol.com>
reply-to: peterlittlefieldlawfirm1@yahoo.com
to:
date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:26 PM
subject: Donation OF $500,000.00 USD--

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is a personal email directed to you. My name is George Traykov and I have decided to write you to share my fortune to three (3) lucky winner.I won the lottery twice but I'm still not happy being labelled the world's most ungrateful winner hence I have voluntarily decided to donate 500,000.00 USD to you as part of my own charity project to improve the life of 3 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the three lucky recipients, get back to my legal counsel[Peter Littlefield Esq],  for more info on how you can redeem your prize/donation.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384307/Millionaire-George-Traykov-hits-the-jackpot-twice-as-he-scoops-TWO-lottery-wins

Contact Us: peterlittlefieldlawfirm@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely,
George Traykov

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! I knew it was a scam...however...mine read. For 2 lucky individuals...and it gave a name of a woman for his advisor...but otherwise same letter...sad...so sad that people go to this length and play on people's emotions just to take advantage of them....Thank you for posting this...I hope other people that received the email take the time to research

    ReplyDelete