Sunday, August 11, 2013

Project from Lee Kam Leung

If you have received email from Lee Kam Leung   , beware of the sender as this is a scam email intended to defraud innocent internet users. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.



from: pmiranda <pmiranda@fiumsa.edu.bo>
reply-to: leung.leekam@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
subject: project
Good day to you.

I am Lee Kam Leung, a senior Asset Manager and Actuary with Hang Seng Bank Corporation, in
Beijing, China.I am contacting you with regards to a discreet and somewhat sensitive
business asset available to my knowledge by virtue of my position.I will furnish you with
further exclusive and of course, confidential  details once I
receive your affirmatory response.


Faithfully,
Lee Kam Leung
From the Asset Management Department,
email: leung.leekam@yahoo.com.hk
Hang Seng Bank Corporation.


1 comment: