Thursday, December 19, 2013

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL by Mrs Azeeza Ikraam

If you have received email from  Mrs Azeeza Ikraam address  azeezaikraam01@gmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: From Mrs Azeeza Ikraam <freeme57@fresh0069.onmicrosoft.com>
reply-to: azeezaikraam01@gmail.com
to: Recipients <freeme57@fresh0069.onmicrosoft.com>
date: Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM
subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!
mailed-by: fresh0069.onmicrosoft.com
Greeting To You!

My name is Miss.Azeeza Ikraam a medical doctor working with NATO currently in Syria.I got your esteemed contact during my comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual in your country. I will need your help to invest in your country, I have some money I made in the president of Syrian compound Bashar al-Assads during our search in rescue team NATO.I have kept it as secret for a little while,all i need is someone I can trust to work and help me invest this fund. I am ready to give you 35 percent of this fund when you must have received it for investment proper in your country.

Please i really want you to help me invest in a profitable business over there in your country,i will be reviewing the said amount immediately you give me your word  of confidence to go ahead, for this is a very huge amount of money. I had in mind to open and operate a firm in your country as soon as the money is in your possession, i want to invest the money in a very lucrative sector.

From my wide consultations I was encouraged to focus in your country because the economy is growing at a stable rate which promotes investment growth and profitability.
If you feel we can do this together judiciously then please reply and get back to me.
Dr Miss Azeeza Ikraam
Email:azeezaikraam01@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment