Thursday, December 26, 2013

John Adams $18,000,000.00

If you have received email  from Costco Shipping Manager email address johnad323@gmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: John Adams <johnadams@www.io-bas.bg>
reply-to: johnad323@gmail.com
to:
date: Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
subject: Re
mailed-by: www.io-bas.bg

I am John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found
your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate
the sum of $18,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe
in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not
stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your
understanding.please get back to my personal email: johnad323@gmail.com



John Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment