Friday, December 27, 2013

Mrs. Alice Walton $1,000,000,000.00

If you have received email from  Mrs. Alice Walton email address Alice.Walton@qq.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below. If you contact the sender, he/she may request advance fees. 
from: Mrs. Alice Walton <info@mail.com>
reply-to: Alice.Walton@qq.com
to:
date: Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business
woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart
Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth
$1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use
for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.


Alice Walton.

8 comments:

  1. my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a proposal for you. I am so tired of this type mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am prasannakumar from e in kerala I need your help me

      Delete
  2. They are now using Alice_walton@126.com..,same game!!!!A Billion dollars for Charity work.,don't be fooled!!!!They will prey on your kindness & above all Greed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New emails from

    alicewaltn@hotmail.com
    alice@alicewalton.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrsalicewalton@126.com DEC 11 2017

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEY ARE USING A DIFERENT EMAIL
    mrsalicef@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a charity mission worth $ 100 million from Alice Walton for more information. Please contact this e-mail: alicewalton7653@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your help my name usha prasannan, from India in kerala I wait forreply

      Delete