Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mrs Christy Walton

If you have received email from Mrs Christy Walton address christywalton4@foxmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.



from: Mrs Christy Walton <pirjo.takaniemi@pp.inet.fi>
reply-to: christywalton4@foxmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
subject:
mailed-by: pp.inet.fi


My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Christy Walton, a
great citizen of United State. I bring to you a proposal worth $
9,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know
you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you
at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at
ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this
mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you
know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years
and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness.
my name is Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America,
and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell
you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me
back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further
details. Email: christywalton4@foxmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment