Thursday, January 9, 2014

Steven Mark Reply Asap

If you have received email  from Steven Mark email address stevemark695@yahoo.co.uk , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Steven Mark <info11@dynamicchambers.onmicrosoft.com>
reply-to: stevemark695@yahoo.co.uk
to: Recipients <info11@dynamicchambers.onmicrosoft.com>
date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:32 AM
subject: Reply Asap
mailed-by: dynamicchambers.onmicrosoft.com
Hello

I am inspired to send you this email by the huge opportunity that it will be of mutual benefit to us.My late client a national of Israel a Man who usedto work with Shell before his untimely death few years ago and inquiries to several embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives proved abortive.I decide to trace his relatives over the Internet . Still no success.

Hence,this contact to you.I contacted you only to assist in repatriating the sum involved otherwise the estate he left behind will be declared unserviceable by the bank which just issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account frozen.I now use this medium to seek your consent so that the proceeds can be paid to you since I have all the necessary legal documents to back up our claim.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us redeem the funds.

Kindly reply back if this proposal satisfies your interest.



Steven Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment