Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ehimen Carlos Re

If you have received email  from Ehimen Carlos email address  ehimenchamber@postino.at, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: Ehimen Carlos ehimen7@mail01619.onmicrosoft.com
reply-to: ehimenchamber@postino.at
to: Recipients <ehimen7@mail01619.onmicrosoft.com>
date: Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM
subject: Re
mailed-by: mail01619.onmicrosoft.com
I am contacting you once again, in respect of my late client who is your relative over his last WILL.
Contact me through this mail: ehimenchamber@postino.at
for further details.

Sincerely



Ehimen Carlos

1 comment:

  1. I received a letter from a "Carlos Ehimen <ehimenchamber@postino.at" on Dec 9, 2013 informing me that I, as next of kin, stood to inherit $5.5 Million dollars from an Engineer in Spain. He identified himself as an Attorney handling the Estate. Although the letter did not ask for critical details like Social Security number, Date and/or Place of Birth or Driver's License number, it looked rather scammy, and I did not reply. All it wanted was my full name, country, address, telephone number and occupation, but it looked scamy nonetheless, and I ignored it. There were several misuse of words, and weird grammer. If anyone has any specific knowledge about this "Attorney" or Law Firm, "EHIMEN CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATE" (not plural as one would expect), please respond to me at gdog949@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete