Thursday, March 27, 2014

Contact my secretary for your compensation. Mr. John Phillips

If you have received email  from Mr. John Phillips email address  officfil6453@gmail.com  , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from: Mr. John Phillips music@a42.ru
reply-to: officfil6453@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM
subject: Contact my secretary for your compensation.
mailed-by: a42.ru
Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred into the bank account of a new partner from Japan. Presently, I am in Japan for investment projects. However, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite it didn't work out for us. Now contact my secretary, her name is Ms. Blessing Francis on this e-mail address: officfil6453@gmail.com and arrange with her on how you will collect a certified check of US$450,000 which I kept with her for your compensation.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So, feel free and get in touched with my secretary and reconfirm to her below information:

(1) Your full names:
(2) Your current address:
(3) Your phone number:

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects I am doing.

Regards,

Mr. John Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment