Thursday, March 27, 2014

I have a business proposal for you,

If you have received email  from Mr Richard Norris email address RichardNorris@mail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: galeridis@academyofathens.gr
reply-to: RichardNorris@mail.com
to:
date: Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 8:04 PM
subject: I have a business proposal for you
Dear Friend,

I have a Business Proposal of Ј1,145,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.
I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email (richardnorris1958@mail.com).
I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Regards,

Mr Richard Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment