Monday, March 10, 2014

Mr. Tan Yoke Kong

If you have received email  from Tan Kong address tanyokekong15@qq.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Tan Kong tan@mail.hk
reply-to: tanyokekong15@qq.com
to: tan@mail.hk
date: Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM
subject: HI
I am Mr. Tan Yoke Kong and I have a confidential brief from Hong
Kong, I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling funds. Your
sincere co-operation is anticipated and I shall furnish you with the
details and procedures, upon the receipt of your response to my
Email:(tanyokekong15@qq.com) Thank you and My Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment