Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mrs. Sei Wang, Deal!!

If you have received email  fromMrs. Sei Wang email address sei.wang@qq.com  , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: Mrs. Sei Wang sei.wang@qq.com
reply-to: sei.wang@qq.com
to:
date: Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:16 PM
subject: Deal!!

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Sei Wang financial director of Bank of China.
I have a Business proposal for you Contact me at my
private email address (sei.wang@qq.com) for more details.

Thank you,

Mrs. Sei Wang.

2 comments:

  1. I just received an email from her today. I was gonna delete it unless the email needs to be used for something. She sent it to me through a different name at first.

    ReplyDelete