Monday, April 21, 2014

BARRISTER GERWYN SAMUEL PROPOSAL

If you have received email  from BARRISTER GERWYN email address barrgerwynsamuelsq@taxcolandia.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: BARRISTER GERWYN SAMUEL fortunato@ufg.br
reply-to: BARRISTER GERWYN SAMUEL <barrgerwynsamuelsq@taxcolandia.com>
to:
date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:31 AM
subject: PROPOSAL
mailed-by: ufg.br
signed-by: ufg.br

Hello,

I am Barr. Gerwyn Samuel from United Kingdom, I wish to bring to your notice a request that would be of immense benefit to the both of us.I shall give you a comprehensive detail of what I propose as soon as I get a word from you. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,
Barr. Gerwyn Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment