Thursday, April 3, 2014

Norman Chan F.Y.I

If you have received email  from Hon Norman Chan email address mrnormancchan@qq.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from: Norman Chan nc@mail.com.hk
reply-to: mrnormancchan@qq.com
to:
date: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:50 AM
subject: F.Y.I

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong
Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to
handle with me. Contact me on my email (mrnormancchan@qq.com) for

more details of the business

No comments:

Post a Comment