Monday, June 30, 2014

Federal Reserve Mrs. Isis Jacob

If you have received email from  Mrs. Isis Jacob email address Isisj@freemail.uz , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Federal Reserve <fedralrenew13@outlook.com>
reply-to: jannet.yellen@yandex.com
to:
date: Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM
subject: Attention:Beneficiary
signed-by: yahoo.com

FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE
2012 FRAUD VICTIMS REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FRB/00546
Date-6/18/14
Contact me on....(jannet.yellen@yandex.com)

Attention-Beneficiary,


It has come to our notice that you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by fraudsters from Africa and the rest of the world. During the last Anti-Fraud meeting held in Washington DC USA, we were alarmed along with the rest of the world at the loss of funds by various foreigners to scam artists operating all over the world today.

After the  meeting, we have decided to redeem the good image of some African Countries, Therefore an immediate payment of $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been ordered for each of the affected victims. This is in accordance to our recommendations. These payments will be made by UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE as the authorized and corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the World Bank.

from: Isis Jacob <viajes@virreynalperu.com>
reply-to: Isisj@freemail.uz
to:
date: Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM
subject: Please I need your help.
mailed-by: virreynalperu.com
Charity from Mrs. Isis Jacob

I am 65 years old widow suffering from cancer. I had no child and I am undergoing great humiliation from my late husband's relatives. It is my heart desire to make a generous donation of 5 Million (Five Million British Pounds) to you for charity work in your country. Please, I want you to assist me establish a Charitable project with this money. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.
Reply through my personal email: Isisj@freemail.uz

Mrs. Isis Jacob
Writing from sick bed

No comments:

Post a Comment