Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mrs. Alice Walton, My Dear Friend and Partner,

If you have received email from Mrs. Alice Walton   email address alice.walton@citynew.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Mrs. Alice Walton <alpar@upsdistribution.ro>
reply-to: alice.walton@citynew.com
to:
date: Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM
subject:
mailed-by: upsdistribution.ro

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business
woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart
Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth
$1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use
for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.


Alice Walton.


from: Mrs. Alice Walton <abduh.albana12@mhs.ie.its.ac.id>
reply-to: alicewalton01@qq.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:21 PM
subject:
mailed-by: mhs.ie.its.ac.id
My Dear Friend and Partner,

  Greetings to you my dear Beloved, my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a
business woman  an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of
Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth
$100,000,000.00 (Hundred Million United State Dollars) which I intend
using for CHARITY PROJECT to help the less privilege and orphanage.
Please if interested kindly reply to my personal official email address
which is as stated below:

Email:[alicewalton01@qq.com]
God bless you.
Mrs. Alice Walton.

No comments:

Post a Comment