Friday, June 27, 2014

Sgt John Adams, I need your assistance

If you have received email from  Sgt John Adams   email address sfcjohndamsss6@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Sgt John Adams <infoloan@live.com>
reply-to: sfcjohndamsss6@gmail.com
to: Recipients <infoloan@live.com>
date: Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM
subject: I need your assistance
I am Sgt John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00, you need to keep checking your email all day for us to have this done on time,please for more information contact my private email;sfcjohndamsss6@gmail.com Sgt John Adams

3 comments:

  1. This happens to me as well! Just to think that someone else would trust a TOTAL STRANGERS with 18 MILLI N DOLLARS? His name is even fake ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. That person came in my fb . with SG Adams picture. But different name muca resarta asking for money today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find is a group of scammer because not to long ago something similar happened but the name of William cassidy. Nice talk after a week asking to send money $450

    ReplyDelete