Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sgt.David Barry,I NEED YOUR HELP

If you have received email from Sgt.David Barry  email address 1816282512@qq.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Sgt.David Barry <info@un.com>
reply-to: 1816282512@qq.com
to:
date: Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM
subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
I am Sgt David Barry , a United State Army and the leader of U.S Soldier here in
Afghanistan, I have a monetary proposal for you, I found your contact detail in
a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$12,000,000.00 to you as long as I am  assured that it will be safe in your care
until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and
there are no  dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to
me.on my email: 1816282512@qq.com

 Thanks Sgt David Barry

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment