Thursday, July 31, 2014

HAVEN'T YOU PAID ENOUGH?

If you have received from Barrister Roy Duff   email address barristerroy42@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from:  Barrister Roy Duff <neil@jiinhaur.com.tw>
reply-to:  barristerroy42@gmail.com
to:
date:  Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
subject:  HAVEN'T YOU PAID ENOUGH?
mailed-by:  jiinhaur.com.tw
I am Barrister Roy Duff, I am writing you this email regarding your unpaid Funds, My Dear; I wish to inform you that the people you are dealing with are not the real people in position to release your Fund to you that is the reason its been impossible for you to received your funds, why can't you deal with the bank appointed to handle the Transfer of your Fund instead of sending money to people that will not help you get your fund.


If only you will respond to me upon receipt of this notification and follow my instruction, I will personally direct you to the appointed paying Bank were you will be paid instead of wasting your hard earn money and time on these hoodlums. As it may interest you to know all this money you have been sending would have completed your payment transfer before now if you had contacted the appointed paying Bank.
Email me back only on this:


Email: barristerroyduff@Safe-mail.net  for more information on how you will receive your UN-paid Fund from the appointed paying Bank.


I shall be expecting to read from you only if you need my assistance on this matter.


Best Regards,
Barrister Roy Duff
barristerroyduff@Safe-mail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment