Friday, August 29, 2014

Mr. Richards Clark, International Commercial Bank

If you have received from Mr. Richards Clark email address barrichard_icb@yahoo.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: "Richards Clark" <ovsstks@terra.com>
reply-to: barrichard_icb@yahoo.com
to:
date: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM
subject: please for urgent response reply.
mailed-by: terra.com
Good Day,

My name is Mr. Richards Clark. I work with International Commercial Bank. There is a sum of USD$18 million dollars in my bank unclaimed. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which mean no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on the receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures in details with which to make the transfer.

please for urgent response reply.

Regards,

Mr. Richards Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment