Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mr. James Bakayoko Esq PAYMENT $15.5M - Advance Fee Scam

If you have received from Mr. James Bakayoko Esq email address chrisibotaa@hotmail.ca , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Mr. James Bakayoko Esq <vt6348655@base.be>
reply-to: chrisibotaa@hotmail.ca
to:
date: Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 3:44 AM
subject: PAYMENT $15.5M
Dear Partner,
Greetings to you !
How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela. Presently I’m in Venezuela, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it later failed us some how. Now contact my secretary Mr.Chris ibotaa

Feel free to contact him via his e-mail id ( chrisibotaa@hotmail.ca ) and ask him to send you the A.T.M VISA CARD worth sum of ($15.5M US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this transaction, despite it later failed us due to some inconveniences and do not fail to remember that my main purpose of this gift to you is because I don't want any body to know about the business or expose me since I will never expose any body. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with my secretary and he will send the A.T.M VISA CARD VALUED $15.5M united state dollars to you.

Regards,
Mr. James Bakayoko Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment