Wednesday, October 29, 2014

RE: I have willed 5,470,000.00 GBP to you

If you have received from Ashok Kumar Dixit email address ehigie@live.hk , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: Ashok Kumar Dixit <ashok.dixit@icsi.edu>
to: Ashok Kumar Dixit <ashok.dixit@icsi.edu>
date: Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:09 PM
subject: RE: I have willed 5,470,000.00 GBP to you

I am Mrs. Stuart Zavala, I am going on a cancer surgery today. I have willed 5,470,000.00 GBP to you for the work of the Lord. Contact my attorney ehigie@live.hk  for details

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs. Stuart Zavala, i am going on a cancer surgery today.I
    have willed 5,470,000.00 British pounds sterling out for the work
    of the lord. Contact my attorney with my reference number
    GF/CXR/421/790/HBK1/512X0/UK for further info.
    Barr.Thomson Ehigie. EmaiL:barrthomsonehigie1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mrs. Stuart Zavala, I am going on a cancer surgery today. I have willed 5,470,000.00 GBP to you for the work of the Lord. Contact my attorney ehigie10@yahoo.com.sg for details
    The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may otherwise be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. This footnote also confirms that this email has been scanned for all viruses by the Hampton University Center for Information Technology Enterprise Systems service.

    ReplyDelete