Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SFC John Adams

If you have received from SFC John Adams email address sfcjohnad1011@aol.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from: John Adams <john@saude.pb.gov.br>
reply-to: sfcjohnad1011@aol.com
to:
date: Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:20 PM
subject: Urgent
mailed-by: saude.pb.gov.br

Hi
I am SFC John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I
found your contact detail in an address journal, am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of US$7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will
be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is
not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your
understanding.please get back to my personal email: sfcjohnad1011@aol.com

SFC John Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment