Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wang Haitao,

If you have received from Wang Haitao email address lib12014@yahoo.fr , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from: Wang Haitao <a0094070@nus.edu.sg>
reply-to: "lib12014@yahoo.fr" <lib12014@yahoo.fr>
to:
date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 6:32 PM
subject: With Love!!!.
mailed-by: nus.edu.sg

Hello,
With love from Liliane Bettencourt,

I, Liliane authenticate this email to you. You can read about me on: fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliane_Bettencourt I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking. Click reply for confirmation and more details.

Regards,
MR WANG HAITAO

Announcer.

No comments:

Post a Comment