Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mr. Leung Wing Lok. Re:Re: Hi

If you have received from Mr. Leung Wing Lok. email address wingleung34@163.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft.Do not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
Scam Email

from: wingleung34 <wingleung34@163.com>
to:  
date: Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM
subject: Re:Re: Hi
mailed-by: 163.com
signed-by: 163.com
Complement of the day,

Thanks for your response and i must apologize for invading your privacy, please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner as necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust worthy partner in this crucial time, i got your email address discretely on my private search. I am Mr. Leung Wing Lok the credit officer of Hang Seng Bank of (Hong Kong), this is a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you, DETAIL OF THE PROPOSAL In June, 2007, My late client whom was an Iraqi Crude oil merchant made a numbered fixed deposit of Forty Eight  Million United State Dollars (US$48,000,000.00) only in my branch, upon maturity several notice was sent to him and their where no response with my personal investigation I later found out that my client and his entire family was involve in a ghastly motor accident that killed him and his entire family in 2009, there were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

As I speak the bank board of directors is planning to convert the funds of the deceased customer over to the bank purse if no one files for claims as they have waited long enough. If indeed it happens like this the funds will eventually become Bank property that is while I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction and I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance, please you must understand that I have been processing this deal for long and it has gotten to the stage where I can’t handle it on my own any more this is while I had to make contact with you to see if you will be interested in assisting me conclude this transaction all processes will be handle legally to avoid any complications.

Please you need not to worry about anything as I will do everything legally required to ensure that the owe process goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking without getting us into any trouble, If you work seriously with me the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days.

I need your total trust and devotion to see this through, I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. Please note that your direct bank account can’t be used for a deal of this sort and magnitude as it is highly capital intensive, I mean the fund in questions is a large amount  this is why I have to be very careful and also to know whom I am transacting with, hence you will have to set-up an offshore online account in your name only where the funds will be transferred into for both of our use after all the necessary document has been prepared in your name and favor, I will introduce to you a suitable Bank which has a transaction agreement terms with my Bank here in Hong Kong where you are to set-up an offshore online account in your name only.

I shall perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right it need, with my experience this process is risk free as long as you follow my instructions religiously we do not have anything to worry about, you have to show me your commitment to make me feel comfortable working with you please I need you to keep this transaction confidential to ensure smooth processing.

Further information on how to accomplish this transaction will be released to you when I get your response and Interest, well if my offer is of no appeal to what you can’t handle with me please delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal please understand my explanation 

Please reply soonest.
Regards,

Mr. Leung Wing Lok.

1 comment:

  1. (Re: Hello) I have a deal to discuss with you please send reply to my email wingleung34@163.com for details

    I received this November 24,2015

    How can you report these to your phone carrier?

    ReplyDelete