Friday, December 12, 2014

Attn: Beneficiary, From:Mr. Franklin Mulen | Advance Fee Scams

If you have received from Mr. Franklin Mullen email address officefrankiln@gmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
Scam Email

from:  Mr. Franklin Mullen <paymentoffice45@gmail.com>
reply-to:  officefrankiln@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 5:39 AM
subject:  From:Mr. Franklin Mulen.

Attn: Beneficiary,
Sorry for the delay in your inheritance payment, because of the distraction we have from Prof Charles Soludo and Dr. James Baker who came to our office trying to claim your fund, and also they said that you are dead, and my wife is in trouble now because she is the only one who knows that you are alive but their are greedy people over here who did not want you to receive what belong to you, and they have conspired a great difficulty to transfer my wife to World Bank in Switzerland so that my wife will not sue them to court, so please we want to be sure before releasing your fund, did you send them to claim your $18.5m dollars, if not, reconfirm.

Name#
House Address#
Phone#
0ccupation#
Age/Sex#
Your Bank Name#
Your Bank Address#

The only luck you have is that nobody can claim this money without your consent even me, because it was registered on your name on the Computer data system this is the more reason your so called partner and other fraudsters ARE using the advantage to defraud you.
If you can prove that you are the owner of this email ID, I will like you to furnish me with your remaining information to enable me cross-check it with the one I have so that i can be convince that i am talking to the right person and i am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person due to the sensitivity of the information involved. Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced that I am communicating with the right person.Please reply me with this email (payoffice09@gmail.com) immediately.

Regard,s
Mr. Franklin Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment