Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mrs.Arlyce Anderson, God's work

If you have received email from Mrs.Arlyce Anderson email address mrs.arlyce@gmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: Mrs.Arlyce Anderson <arlyce@anderson.com>
reply-to: mrs.arlyce@gmail.com
to: Recipients <arlyce@anderson.com>
date: Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:00 AM
subject: God's work

Beloved I am Mrs.Arlyce Anderson an aging widow suffering from longtime illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 8.2 Million Pounds that will use the fund for God's work, reply me at (mrs.arlyce@gmail.com) if u want to work for the Lord. Mrs.Arlyce Anderson.


No comments:

Post a Comment