Thursday, September 8, 2016

Anna Mustafa Email Scams

If you have received from Anna Mustafa email address mrshannamos@yahoo.co.jp , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from:    Anna Mustafa <mrshannamos_0620@yahoo.co.jp>
reply-to:    Anna Mustafa <mrshannamos@yahoo.co.jp>
to:   
date:    Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 4:32 PM
subject:    Dear, I am Miss Anna Mustafa . 19 years old from cote d'ivoire. Only child/Daughter of Mrs mustafa Ramatou. I have 5.5 million USD which was made by my Mother before she died in oct 2008 which is left in a suspense account in a bank.I seek your permission to remit this amount into your account so that i could come to your country for investment and to further my studies. I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me. Please do respond immediately you receive this email for more information’s regarding the transfer. Best Regards, Ms Anna Mustafa
mailed-by:    yahoo.co.jp
signed-by:    yahoo.co.jp
encryption:    yahoo.co.jp did not encrypt this message Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment