Friday, September 2, 2016

Mrs. Lily Safra Email Scam

If you have received from Mrs. Lily Safra email address mrs.lilysafra01@foxmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.

from:    Mrs. Lily Safra <mcataldo@mininterior.gob.ar>
reply-to:    mrs.lilysafra01@foxmail.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 4:32 PM
subject:    Re
mailed-by:    mininterior.gob.ar
signed-by:    mininterior.gob.ar
encryption:    Standard (TLS) Learn more
Good Day,

I am Mrs. Lily Safra, Chairperson of The Edmond J. Safra Foundation. I have
a confidential project that I would like to share with you in your country.
Kindly come back to me in reply on my e-mail address below, if you will
allow me trust you as my proposed humanitarian project manager.

Email:(mrs.lilysafra01@foxmail.com)
God bless you.
Mrs. Lily Safra.

1 comment:

  1. Wow and here I went and got myself an RV so I can travel all over the country and try to help out the world by building hospitals and opening up schools for children for better educational programs and well I just wasted like $88,000 on an RV that kind of sucks a little bit luckily I never sent a copy of my drivers license or social Security number I feel really stupid but at least now I can still travel the country and have a good time maybe even dress up like Mother Goose and open up my own kind a charity to help fund hospitals and raise money as Mother Goose and do children's concerts because I still do want to help the world with or without Fake con artist and I want the world to know that there are good people still out here who do care about others and children and people Feed people who are hungry , and don't give up on good people just because these heathens and selfish Unmoral people are out there doing things like identity theft and cons there are still good people out here and I'm gonna show you but I'm not going to ask anyone for money I'm going to raise it myself touring the country doing kids concerts and using the money to fund children's hospitals and actually for filling the wishes of Lily safra because I believe that she probably does wish this for the world and how dare people username to try to con people what's wrong with you shame on you people's shame

    ReplyDelete