Saturday, June 8, 2013

Justin Hawarah

If you have received the following email from the sender. Beware of the sender this is a scam email. It is highly recommended not share your identity with the sender.
If you want more information about this scam email. Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails.
from: Justin Hawarah <jhawarah@campusoutreach.org>
to:
date: Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM
subject: Re: Assistance

Greetings,

Wishing you a happy new year! I was asked to contact you on behalf of my employer who needs to setup a donation fund ($2M) urgently. You are advised to reach her directly at her email address;

PRIVATE EMAIL: abady44@rogers.com

Abraham Justin Hawarah

6 comments:

  1. I received the same on 7th june 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a received more then 2M... he he he
    .

    Hello,

    I tried contacting you yesterday about the donation fund worth $2.1M which I want to setup with your assistance. Please email me at my personal email address only since this was sent with the help of my Personal Assistant.


    My personal email address is: abady44@rogers.com


    I look forward to your email. Thanks

    Mrs Abady c/o Scott Grigoruk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got this exact same email... from Ashley_Deighton@gwinnett.k12.ga.us

      Delete
  3. same here but from; Ashley_Deighton@gwinnett.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. same but from shalanda.byers@austinisd.org

    ReplyDelete