Friday, August 29, 2014

Sfc John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan | Advance Fee Scam

If you have received from Sfc John Adams email address john_adams129@yahoo.com.tw , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft.Do not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
Scam Email

from: john adams <john_adams@kimo.com>
reply-to: john_adams129@yahoo.com.tw
to:
date: Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 5:50 PM
subject: RE
I am Sfc John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I
found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance
to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that
it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in
Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

I count on your understanding. please get back to my personal email:
john_adams129@yahoo.com.tw


Sfc John Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment