Friday, August 29, 2014

Sumit Ghosh, Attorney at law | Advance Fee Scam

If you have received from Sumit Ghosh email address barrghosh@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from: spinningarrows@primusonline.com.au
to:
date: Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM
subject:  
mailed-by: primusonline.com.au
My name is Sumit Ghosh, Attorney at law. Sequel to your non response to my
previous email, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A deceased client
of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result of
a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. I have contacted you to assist
in distributing the money left behind by my client which is lodged in the
bank. Please contact me at once via email this email to indicate your interest.
Email:  barrghosh@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Sumit Ghosh

No comments:

Post a Comment