Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Liliane Bettencourt Respond For Confirmation -Advance fee scam

If you have received from Liliane Bettencourt email address liliane.b021@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. identity theft is common over Internet.
If you want more information about this scam email. Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails.
 For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.
from:  Liliane Bettencourt <gulriz.kozbe@batman.edu.tr>
reply-to: liliane.b021@gmail.com
to:
date: Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:33 AM
subject: Respond For Confirmation
mailed-by: batman.edu.tr

Hello,

I Liliane Bettencourt, authenticate this email. You can read about me on:
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliane_Bettencourt
I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth
which I have been banking. I want to cede it out as a trust fund to
supports the homeless, less-privilege and foundation houses in the
society.

This is the only way and best option i think is good for me to give back to
the communities were the whole blessing and riches came from which God as
bestowed on me.

Hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation.

Write to me on: liliane.b021@gmail.com

With love
Mrs. Liliane Bettencourt

No comments:

Post a Comment