Saturday, February 28, 2015

Paul Fyfe

If you have received email from Paul Fyfe address paulfyfe11@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails. 
we recommend not to Transfer funds to these individuals.
Identity theft is quite common on Internet, It will seriously hurt your Credit History.
Do not fall for free donation type scam emails or rewards where someone asks for advance fee.
Recovery for funds sent to these scammers are nearly impossible. Once sent you can never claim it back.
From: Paul Fyfe - paulfyfe11@gmail.com
Reply-to: paulfyfe10@gmail.com
Greetings,

I want to inform you that my interest to invest good money
internationally is strong. With trust, I faithfully contact you. I
know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I
implore you to take time to go through it carefully, as the decision
you make will go a long way to determine our future and our business
relationship. I need to move about £12.5milion GBP for foreign
investment. The fund was generated from several ROI (Return on
Investment). This is a personal deal I executed with my office and I
do not want the payments to come to our company account as I will be
unable to claim it alone. I have decided to use this amount as foreign
investment. I want to present you as a foreign investor and authorize
for the money to be moved to you in your country. I need someone I can
trust to authorize you to be the beneficiary of the money but I need
to be assured on my following concerns; Can I trust you with the fund?
Can you keep a secret? Can you help me find a good investment for the
fund? What areas of investment will you recommend? What % share will
you want to take for assisting me? This is a very legal transaction
and everything will be coordinated in black and white. The essence of
secrecy cannot be underestimated because, a lot of money is involved,
and you cannot trust anybody especially when it comes to this amount
of money. God bless you as you consent to work with my team in
honesty. Let me know if we can work together. I have strong plans to
compensate your assistance.Reply to my private email
address(paulfyfe10@gmail.com)

Warm regards
Paul Fyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment