Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hajia Zainab Abdulkarim, Investment Proposal to You

Email from Hajia Zainab Abdulkarim address acc.systemsxxxx@gmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet 
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.  Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails. 
Scam Email
Subject: Investment Proposal to You.
From: Hajia Zainab Abdulkarim <acc.systemsxxxx@gmail.com>
Dear Beloved ,

Good day to you. I have very important issue to discuss with you. I
want to invest in your company, and I need your direction and
co-operation in this matter.

Now that I have retired from service, I would like to go into business
partnership with you, so that you can assist me to invest and manage
my fund properly. Personally, I want to invest the total sum of
£95.000, 000.00 GBP.

Already, I have gone through your profile, and I find you to be
reliable and capable enough to handle this investments. So, I have
made up my mind to trust you with this huge amount.

Please, kindly get back to me as soon as possible, so that I will know
what next to do.

Best Regards,

Allah Hafiz.


Hajia Zainab Abdulkarim..

No comments:

Post a Comment