Friday, April 3, 2015

Mrs. Christy R. Walton Scam

Email from Mrs. Christy R. Walton address rtchristy@foxmail.com, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet 
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.  Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails. 
Scam Email
from: Mrs. Christy R. Walton <ricardocervoni@ifsp.edu.br>
reply-to: rtchristy@foxmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:20 PM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: ifsp.edu.br
signed-by: ifsp.edu.br
Hello;

I am Mrs. Christy Ruth Walton a great citizen of United States of America, I got your email details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, . I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 Billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars). I intend to use $ 10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) for CHARITY. It will surprise you to know that I have not seen anybody from my family since my condition became critical. Please reply back as soon as possible so i can entrust this project in your ca
 re. God Bless You.

Sincerely
Mrs. Christy Ruth Walton
Emails: rtwalton@foxmail.com
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/

No comments:

Post a Comment