Saturday, May 9, 2015

Rev Fr Harry Jones Email Scams

Is it a scam? 
Email from Rev Fr Harry Jones address revfrharryjones@gmail.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet 
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
About Fraud
Subject: FROM A CATHOLIC REVEREND FATHER.
From: Rev Fr Harry Jones <revfrharryjones@gmail.com>
My Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rev Father Harry Jones;I am 67 years old now.
I have been suffering in the sick bed for the past 7 years.
Now I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven.
I got your email address from the Internet, as the spirit of Almighty
God directed me to contact you for this charity work.I have
$18,000,000.00 deposited in a safe location,(Eighteen million united
states dollars). which I want you to claim on my behalf for an
important charitable project.

Can you honestly do this for me?
Remain bless in the Lord.
Regards.


Rev Fr Harry Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment