Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Patrick Afia Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Email Scam

If you have received from patrick afia email address patrickafia202@outlook.fr , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from:    patrick afia <patrickafia202@outlook.fr>
to:   
date:    Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 10:56 AM
subject:    Hello.
mailed-by:    outlook.fr
encryption:    Standard (TLS) Learn more
An important and confidential business proposal. My name is Mr.Patrick Afia. I`m looking for an urgent need for a foreign partner that led to my contacting you about this mutual transaction. I am a banker by profession and currently holding the post of Chief Auditor in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring an unclaimed funds (9.5M) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars belonging to one of my late clients. Having no one coming up to claim his funds and if left unclaimed will be transferred to the government treasury by the bank.Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where we can facilitate the transfer of this fund and have promised 50% as your percentage once we are through, If you agree to my business proposal send your full data names,telephone number and address. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you. Mr.Patrick Afia.

No comments:

Post a Comment