Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TRACY WILLIAM Email Scam

If you have received from TRACY WILLIAM email address tracymedicinemed2@yahoo.com , Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theft. Identity theft is common over Internet. For awareness purpose the scam email is pasted below.


from:    TRACY WILLIAM <tracy18@elizclinic.net> via yahoo.com
reply-to:    tracymedicinemed2@yahoo.com
to:   
date:    Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 12:54 PM
subject:    FROM TRACY WILLIAM
signed-by:    yahoo.com
encryption:    Standard (TLS) Learn more
 Hi Dear,
     how are you today? I hope you are doing great.
     It is my great pleasure to
     contact you and i hope you don't mind,I was just surfing
     through the Internet search when i found your email address,I want to make a very new
     and special friend.
    
     My name is Tracy William,I am from the United States of America but presently I live
     and work in England,
     I will give you pictures and details of me as soon as i hear from you
    
     bye

No comments:

Post a Comment