Saturday, February 28, 2015

Alassan Mamadou

If you have received email from Alassan Mamadou address alassan_mamadou@aol.fr, Beware of the sender as numerous scam emails has been sent by this particular individual. Emails like these are designed to commit online frauds and steal identity. Do not fall victim of identity theftDo not sharing any banking details with the sender. Identity theft is common over Internet
If you want more information how this scam email work . Please Read  Advance Fee Frauds and Identity Theft . You can also find other emails addresses and names of scammers.
Please do leave comment this way my blog will receive more visitors and awareness will be spread and we can save many from these scam emails. 
we recommend not to Transfer funds to these individuals.
Identity theft is quite common on Internet, It will seriously hurt your Credit History.
Do not fall for free donation type scam emails or rewards where someone asks for advance fee.
Recovery for funds sent to these scammers are nearly impossible. Once sent you can never claim it back.
From: Alassan Mamadou - alassan_mamadou@aol.fr
Reply-to: alassan_mamadou@nz11.com

Tel. No.:  +22662534763 & +22664110997
Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Accounting department at the African development bank (A.D.B), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of eleven Million and Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($11.500 000.00Million USD) Immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant(in-active) for 7 years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it.I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on December 26, 2007. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. You can contact me through this private email address ( alassan_mamadou@nz11.com) Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business and 50% is for me. I need your information’s so that I will send you the application form.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project? ……………
2. Can I give you this trust? ………………

If yes, send to me your personal information as below:

Your Name.........
Your Home Addresses.. ....
City.. ......
Country.. ......
Home Telephone.. .....
Private Telephone.. ......
Fax No.. ......
Marital Status.. ......
Sex...............
Age.. ......
Occupation.. .......
Religion.. .........
waiting for your urgent response so that we will proceed immediately.
Best Regards,


Alassan Mamadou
alassan_mamadou@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment